- The OMC-Series of lost-wax casting machines offer unrivaled workpiece quality and ease of use. Simplified casting process to a single button press and let the machine do the rest.
- Very simple to operate with automatic control mode, just push “RUN” button for automated operation.
- The alloy is melt using powerful 6 kW induction heating system with maximum working temperature of 1300°C and the molten alloy can be stirred using an advanced electromagnetic field.
- Precise temperature controls with PID.
- Melting process is done under protective inert gas in truly closed system and oxygen-free to minimize alloy oxidation.
- LEAKAGE ALARM SYSTEM has been designed and developed by OLDMOON to decrease loss during casting and to protect the casting chamber.
- With maximum pressure of 2 kg/cm2.
VACUUM PRESSURE CASTING OMC88T
|Power Source||380V 3Phase 50Hz + Ground|
|Power Heating||6kW Induction|
|Working Temperature||Maximum 1300 °C|
|Crucible Size||Ø70 X H115 mm|
|Crucible Capacity||1 kg (925 SILVER)|
|Flask Size||Ø3.5"X8" / Ø4"X8"|
|Vacuum Pump||Vacuum Rotary Vane Pump 25 m³/Hrs 380V 3Phase|
|Nitrogen Pressure||6-8 kg/cm²|
|Warning Indicator||Water / Nitrogen / Vacuum Seal / Induction|
|Cooling System||Closed-Loop Cooling System With 40 L/Min Water Pump 220V|
|Overall Dimention||W750 X D760 X H1230 mm|
|Display||Touch Screen 5 Inch Wide|
|Casting Pressure||Maximum 2 kg/cm²|