- Old Moon’s BU-Series burnout furnace are the only de-waxing solution you need, no extra unnecessary steps and equipment is needed.
- High quality burnout furnace specially designed for jewelry casting process. With a capacity of up to 40 flasks (Ø4″ X 8″ without flange) per operation.
- Featured programmable digital controller with 8 storable patterns and 32 steps per pattern.
- The insulation is made from special ceramic fiber to increase safety, heat protection, and minimize heat lose.
- All components are made in-house with high quality material to ensure lifespan and durability of the machines.
- Integrated full drain system, the melted wax will drain into a stainless steel tank which make the cleaning process a lot easier.
- Using braided rod seal for the best performance, high temperature tolerance, and durability.
BURNOUT FURNACE BU440T
|Power Source||380V 3Phase 50Hz + Ground|
|Current/Power Heater Oven||3Phase 12kW 18A|
|Current/Power Heater AFB||220V 1.3kW 6A|
|Dewax Tray Heater||220V, 200W 1A|
|Working Temperature||Maximum 800 °C|
|Flask Capacity||40 Flasks (Ø4" X 8" Without Flange)|
|Temperature Controller||Touch screen Control 16 Patterns (16 Steps / Pattern)|
|Overall Dimention||W:850 X D:1260 X H:1980mm|
|Inside Dimension||W:515 X D:665 X H:655mm|
|Heater Coil Position||4 SIDE (LEFT , RIGHT , FRONT , BACK)|
|Air Pump||220V, 35W, 55L/Min|