- Old Moon’s BU-Series burnout furnace are the only de-waxing solution you need, no extra unnecessary steps and equipment is needed.
- High quality burnout furnace specially designed for jewelry casting process. With a capacity of up to 12 flasks (Ø4″ X 8″ without flange) per operation.
- Featured programmable digital controller with 8 storable patterns and 32 steps per pattern.
- The insulation is made from special ceramic fiber to increase safety, heat protection, and minimize heat lost.
- All components are made in-house with high quality material to ensure lifespan and durability of the machines.
- Integrated full drain system, the melted wax will drain into a stainless steel tank which make the cleaning process a lot easier.
- Using braided rod seal for the best performance, high temperature tolerance, and durability.
BURNOUT FURNACE BU412
|Power Source||220V 50Hz + Ground|
|Current/Power Heater Oven||1Phase 4.8kW 22A|
|Current/Power Heater AFB||220V 1.3kW 6A|
|Working Temperature||Maximum 800 °C|
|Flask Capacity||12 Flasks (Ø4" X 8" Without Flange)|
|Temperature Controller||Digital Control 8 Patterns (32 Steps / Pattern)|
|Overall Dimention||W670 X D770 X H1850mm|
|Inside Dimension||W280 X D370 X H650mm|
|Heater Coil Position||2 Side (Left , Right)|